Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Night time snacking.

So, I can make it ALL day on my diet, any diet.
But around dinner time, and during the evening hours I get ravenous. I want to eat everything in sight. Having an extra drink, or healthy snack helps for a little while, but all I can think about it is eating.
So, what do you do to get through the night?

I am going to try to start having my workouts later, like after dinner, so I am not as tempted. But I am looking for some other ideas.

Peace Out,
Your Fellow Fatty

2 comments:

  1. THat sounds just like me! I seriously didn't eat anything bad yesterday until after 7pm. Then I had 2 PB&J's and a bowl of life cereal. I just feel so hungry that time of night. When I was doing well on my diet I would just go to bed early to avoid the hunger pains haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! We should start a club of night time snackers! Maybe gum? It might trick us into thinking we're eating...

    And our breath will be really nice :)

    ReplyDelete