Friday, January 29, 2010

Becca's 1/28 and 1/29

1/28:
Exercise - 30 minutes of a Jillian Michaels workout. It was a 45 minute workout that I crapped out on because my shoulder started hurting.  She was emphasizing very heavily on punching. I might do it again and just skip the punching bits.  I stopped when she started doing up downs. 

ALSO! 1/2 mile walk in 30 minutes.  I walked up to meet the kids halfway home and then walked them home.  And I made it a brisk walk.

Dinner was chefs salad - so good food.  And then I topped it off with an drumstick ice cream cone.


1/29: 

Exercise - first day of PT for my shoulder so did those exercises.  Don't plan on doing anything more.  Can't walk up to meet the kids today because I have to make up my appt time with work.  Might take a little walk after work.

Bad food - I had 2 chocolate chip cookies with my lunch.

I kept dreaming last night that I weighed 271 pounds and I was happy about it - which makes me sad.  That would be a gain of 35 pounds from where I'm at right now. Why would I be happy about that? Stupid dreams. First thing I did this morning is weigh myself.  I'm still not down, but haven't gone up either so....

No comments:

Post a Comment